`
1

Project D - 1

10/24/09 ( Sat ) - Posted by Alan Chai

It was a busy day.
I went to Kulim to meet up my master for a purpose.
It is to kick start Project D.

I arrived there around 2pm. We made the first stop at the mechanic.
We discussed about the concept - swapping A15 and 5-speed gearbox, etc.
This mechanic is different that who I met before.
He doesn't... think Project D is not worthy.

The 2nd stop was the tire shop.
This guy has 4 shops just to store the rims. Amazing!
My D can only fit in 13" rim. I told the guy I need a classic look.
So, he showed me 2 types of rim. At that moment, I couldn't make up my mind.



The 3rd shop was the body work but the guy was busy.
So, we swung by the car interior. The uncle owns an old car and uncle has his own ideal and provided a lot of info.
At that point, it was ~ 4pm and my brain started to shrink due to all the info.
Good thing is he has a lot of pictures to show case his works.

Finally, we stopped at the body workshop.
This guy is highly recommended by my master.
We told him what we want to achieve and took very long for the guy to answer.
What can I say? This guy think hard and this show me he can do it.
After a long day, finally I decided to drop my D there.
I avoided all the answer of what color you want for your D, etc.
It is all because I want to go back and strategize with my master.

No comments:

`