`
1

Project D - 2

10/31/09 ( Sat ) - Posted by Alan Chai

The second weekend that I went to Kulim.
Before that, I have made few phone calls to the bodywork guy.
He told me he just worked on it when he has time. It is a fair statement.
Who will want to work on it when you can work on other cars in fast turnaround time with more money.
If you check out the photo, you know what I mean.



What I cannot stand is my master started to poke the rusty part.
So, it got fallen apart. Come on! The second stop is the car interior.
This time, I am more decisive.
After strategized with my master, I told uncle exactly what I want to do.
Some more I printed out the original picture from the internet.




Uncle told us that he can take out the seats, etc while bodywork guy disassembles it.

The last stop was the mechanic. But this creates a twist.
He told us that he finds engine and gearbox but he couldn't hold it for long because the bodywork guy couldn't ensure when he can finish.
The gearbox is very rare here especially 5-speed.
After consulted my master, we decide to change the plan.
I called up the bodywork guy and asked he to put it together, so mechanic can pick it up. We will see :)

No comments:

`