`
1

Project D - 3

11/4/09 ( Wed ) - Posted by Alan Chai

It was an exciting day.
Finally I got my 4-speed gearbox replaced by 5-speed gearbox.
I am expecting to try out top speed with my current A12 engine.
I planned to get a ride from my master to Kulim. Then, drive my D back.
Funny thing is whenever the combination of my master and me, it always rain.
We reached the place late due to rain and traffic.
The mechanic was there to pass me the key.





I got a chance to take pictures of my old gearbox. Then, the fun began.

Before I started the fun, let me explain here a bit.
To get from Kulim to PG, I need to go through a curving road ( 18 sharp turns ) through small villages and 2 highway links and across a bridge before reaching my house.

The first tough assignment is how to get pass the 18 sharp turns with no so good head light and no so good brake.
It was late, so no cars and no road lights, it was so quiet.
Since my D's AC is not so working, I needed to roll down my window. The wind blows and my fur started to stand up on my skin.
Luckily before I started to think of those things, I hit the 18 sharp turns.
Now, all I can think of is how do I survive, I make all the turns with my 2nd gear and I only turned when the road pave is few feet in front of me.
At the end I hit the highway, due to heavy rain, I could only drive 80 km / hr even worse than before I changed.
After crossing the bridge, I felt not satisfied. So, instead heading home, I turned to downtown. However, shit, it was ever more cars then the highway.
Finally, I gave up and went home.

DISAPPOINTING!!!

No comments:

`